15 years’ experience in professional competitive sports and as coach and manager.
Michael Hadschieff has an excellent network and comprehensive knowledge of charitable organisations. His experience as a professional athlete of motivation, rigorous training, success (strategies) and performance can provide businesses with a head start on the competition.
Mr Hadschieff studied business administration at Innsbruck University and has been a successful independent coach and consultant for the last 10 years.
Michael assists clients with:
- Support for business transfers and successions at the coaching level
- Drawing up the first strategic steps for succession negotiations
- Integrating different business cultures (Post-Merger integration)
- Development of survival strategies by identifying potential in businesses and employees
- Implementing developed strategies
- Performance optimisation